Credit card number pattern formatting

Hi.

I'm missing out if I see the credit card numbers formatted in the credit card standard (4 groups of 4 digits).

Do you think to put such functionality?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qzmarco,

Thank you for reaching out!

You are not missing anything. In 1Password for Windows your Credit Card numbers are displayed exactly how you type them in. We won't add or remove spaces from the data you enter. If you enter those spaces yourself, they will persist across apps, so that would remain my recommendation if you want spaces displayed.

We still have an internal discussion about it, so thank you for raising this question. I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our team. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

Thank you very much.

• ondrejfuhrer
    ondrejfuhrer
    Community Member

Hello,

just curious about that, because on a Mac version the spaces for display purpose are added, which is causing a strange inconsistency between platforms, don't you think (and no, I don't want to have them removed from the Mac version :smile: )?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@qzmarco: :) :+1:

@ondrejfuhrer: To be clear, those are just there visually, to make it easier to read. It doesn't affect the actual data. But I agree that would be a good thing to have everywhere. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.