To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

A message that i have X days left on my trial mode keeps coming up but i have a license?

Options
koni_braman
koni_braman
Community Member

I have a license but the software keeps asking me to update my account but i can't figure out how to add this information?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:A message that i have X days left on my trial mode keeps coming up but i have a license?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@koni_braman: Then you signed up for a 1Password.com account separately. That isn't included with a license. Do you have all of your data in your Primary (local) vault? If so, you can simply remove the account (in Preferences/Settings > Accounts) and not worry about it. Let me know what you find. :)

• humaleema
    humaleema
    Community Member
    Options

Jumping on here. Same problem. Have had license for several years. Now getting a message that trial is expired. How do I verify that my data is in my primary vault? I'm pretty sure I have that, but not sure how to verify. Thanks!!

• humaleema
    humaleema
    Community Member
    Options

Also, when I go to the license tab, it says trial expired. Errrr. I think my helpful husband somehow screwed it up. I definitely have a license and it is saved in my computer files. How to fix???

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Jumping on here. Same problem. Have had license for several years. Now getting a message that trial is expired. How do I verify that my data is in my primary vault? I'm pretty sure I have that, but not sure how to verify. Thanks!!

@humaleema: You can learn how to switch vaults here:

Use All Vaults to see all your items at once

Also, when I go to the license tab, it says trial expired. Errrr. I think my helpful husband somehow screwed it up. I definitely have a license and it is saved in my computer files. How to fix???

As I mentioned above, if you have all of your data in the Primary vault, you can safely remove the account in Preferences/Settings > Accounts. Let me know if that helps. :)

• humaleema
    humaleema
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. As of now, the free trial message is gone and everything looks back to normal. I think the free trial completely expired and left me with the original program. Thanks anyways!

• Ben
    Options

@humaleema

As much as I'd like to say "that's great, let's leave it alone" I suspect that unless you've removed the trial account from 1Password this is going to cause problems for you in the future. Do you still see an account listed in 1Password > Preferences/Settings > Accounts?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.