Who is a guest and who is a member?

prime
prime
Community Member
edited April 2018 in Families

Before on 1Password.com, I could tell who were users and who were guest. Now they are all lumped together and I can’t tell by glancing at it. I personally liked it the other way, because it was easy to see who was who. Is there another way to tell who is who like before?

1Password Version: 1Password.com
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@prime: Hmm. Good point. If you click on someone in the "People" list, they'll show "Guest" under their name in their user profile. I agree that it was easier to see at a glance before, but I can't think of a reason for me personally why that matters. Can you tell me about how being able to see guests versus members apart more quickly would help for your use? I'm sure there's some cases where it could make a difference; I just can't happen to think of any off the top of my head. :)

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@brenty, now or looks like I have all of my slots filled up, when I don’t. When I 1st saw this, I thought I couldn’t add anymore family members until I realized my guest were being shown too.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

looks like I have all of my slots filled up, when I don’t. When I 1st saw this, I thought I couldn’t add anymore family members until I realized my guest were being shown too.

@prime: Ah yep. Me too, now that you mention it. We'll see if we can make this clearer. :)

ref: b5-1609

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@brenty

Ah yep. Me too, now that you mention it. We'll see if we can make this clearer. :)

One idea is just to add another column in the front that says: organizer, family member (or just memeber), or guest. And this could be a filtering tool as well. I can filter this and show only guest, family members, or organizers.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@prime: I'm honestly not sure that's the best place for it. Maybe Billing? I've aded your comments (and my own) to an existing issue focused more generally on account summary. I think it's best to leave the details to the designers. haha

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@brenty I thought it was good because there is already a filter in that area for active and suspended users. Thanks for letting them know! :)

• That’s a reasonable point. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.