Fill suggestions ignore vault selection

If you select a particular vault in the extension, then try to fill by pressing on the 1Password icon in the form field, it shows results from all vaults instead of the single vault. It'd be great if one of 2 things was supported:
1. Prevent syncing of specific vaults to a client; or
2. Only show results in form fields for selected vault

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kop48,

I completely agree with you. We shouldn't be showing you items in the 1Password X inline menu (on fields) that you have filtered by selecting a vault in the pop-up. This is something that has been bugging me for a while, but I don't think I've seen anyone bring it up yet. My biggest concern is someone forgetting which vault they have selected in the 1Password X pop-up and then thinking items are missing. We have some pretty neat design ideas to address that concern, but with all the fun we've been having with adding Firefox support we haven't had time to test those out. I've added this to our issue tracker so we can discuss and address this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks again for bringing light to this inconsistent behavior and especially thanks for using 1Password! 💙

&drew

ref: b5x-378

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member

Thanks for following up - look forward to seeing what you guys build. :)

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome. Thanks for adding fuel to our fire – it's motivating to see all types of feedback from passionate 1Password users!

&drew

This discussion has been closed.