CC info not filling on arduino.cc

1. https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Donate
  2. Click "Contribute & Download"
  3. Enter any amount, then click "Pay with Credit Card"
  4. Enter an email address and postal address, then click "Payment Info"
  5. Cmd-Opt-\ to bring up the 1P popup. Choose a credit card. The info is not pasted into the web form.

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-6 (70000006)
Extension Version: 7.0.BETA-6
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you're seeing here, @CraigCottingham. I tried reproducing the issue on my end but wasn't able to initially. When I got to the credit card form, I pressed Command-Option-\ to open 1Password mini, selected a Credit Card item, and the 1Password extension correctly filled the card number, expiration date, and CVV.

Afterward, did some more experimenting and was somehow able to get the website into a state where the 1Password extension wouldn't fill the Credit Card item as expected. I'm not quite sure what's going on here as it seems that refreshing the page allows the 1Password extension to fill correctly again. You may not have a need to go through the process again, but if you do, I'd be curious to find out whether refreshing the page allows the 1Password extension to fill your Credit Card item correctly.

• CraigCottingham
    CraigCottingham
    Community Member

Thanks for trying to reproduce. I tried going through the process again to see if refreshing the page helps, and it didn't.

I've been having other problems with logins and other information not filling in, which is starting to make me think that it's a 7.0.BETA issue. I'll move over to that forum.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @CraigCottingham,

Are the filling issues you're having specific to Safari and if you happen to use 1Password with any other browser do you find the same issues are present there?

• CraigCottingham
    CraigCottingham
    Community Member

I just followed the same steps to reproduce from above in Chrome, and it behaves correctly.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CraigCottingham,

Thank you for testing. My own initial tests were in Vivaldi, a Chromium based browser so I'll have test Safari next and see if I can understand what is happening.

This discussion has been closed.