Problem opening on Mac computer

Options
Marie_Buck41
Marie_Buck41
Community Member

I have had 1Password for about 4 years and have used it successfully on my MacBook and on our Mac. Now it will not let me open anything on the Mac. It still works just fine on the MacBook. Big problem I have lost my license key :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have used 1Password for about 4 years on both our computers. But now it will open on my MacBook bu

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Marie_Buck41 - Thanks for being a long-time user, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! Let's start with the easy stuff: losing your license key is no big deal; in fact, I've just re-sent your license information to the email address you used to purchase. But that doesn't explain why things aren't working on your Mac.

Can you tell us a bit more? When you say "will not let me open anything," what do you mean? Can you launch 1Password? Can you unlock it with your Master Password? What's not working the way you expect?

• Marie_Buck41
    Marie_Buck41
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I can open 1Password using my master password, but than I can't log in to any of the web sights I have in 1Password such as our bank, credit cards, etc.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Marie_Buck41 - ok, thanks for the update. Can you tell us a bit more information? What version of macOS are you using? What version of 1Password? What version of 1Password's extension in your browser...and which browser? What steps have you already taken? Thanks in advance.

• Marie_Buck41
    Marie_Buck41
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your help, the problem has been solved :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

@Marie_Buck41 - glad to hear it! :)

ref: GTJ-46191-286

This discussion has been closed.