IOS update is causing the 1password app to not open and I can't access my passwords

Options
Carolynakhaas
Carolynakhaas
Community Member

I updated the IOS on my iphone and now my 1password app won't open. It says its not able to work in the new IOS operating system on my phone. YET all my passwords are in this app. Is there a way to get access to the info on the app?

1Password Version: app
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.3
Sync Type: on my imac
Referrer: forum-search:IOS update is causing the 1password app to not open and I can't access my passwords

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Carolynakhaas! I'm sorry for the trouble just now. You listed your 1Password version as "app." What we were asking is: what version of the 1Password app? If you can't tell or don't remember, then can you please have a look at this image and let us know which of those icons the one on your phone most closely resembles? Thanks in advance.

• Carolynakhaas
    Carolynakhaas
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much. It was the icon A.

• Carolynakhaas
    Carolynakhaas
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a way I can access the app? or do I need to downgrade the IOS, get access to the password app, get all my passwords out and then update my IOS and find a new password app?

• Ben
    Options

1Password 3 is pretty old at this point so results are uncertain but definitely give this guide a shot:

If you're using 1Password 3 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Ben

This discussion has been closed.