To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Suddenly asking for my account details. Have no idea what that might be.

straightlife
straightlife
Community Member

Never been asked that before.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 0S 10.12.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Suddenly asking for my account details. Have no idea what that might be.

Comments

• Hi @straightlife,

If you’ve been using 1Password “standalone” (without a subscription membership) then you won’t have account details. From your post it appears you have been using 1Password for Mac standalone, and syncing with Dropbox. Could you let us know a little more about the situation, so perhaps we can point you in the right direction? What happened leading up to you being asked for this information? Are you able to bypass the request and continue using 1Password?

Ben

• straightlife
    straightlife
    Community Member

Thanks. I get it now! And yes, I'm able to use 1 password on my laptop without setting up an account. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Ben, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.