How to add an existing tag to one or multiple items

Options

Hi there,

i am currently on the 30-day-trial and i am using the web- and the windows-app to checkout 1password. Currently i want to find the best way to organize our passwords and i think a good way will be using the tags.

But i cannot find out how to add existing tags to an item. After searching with google i found some topics about tags and they are saying something like dragging items on to existing categories in the left sidebar, but i cannot do this.

Could you please tell me how to do this?

Thanks a lot.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sque89: Sorry for the confusion there. Bulk editing tags is something that we've added in version 7, which is available as a public beta currently:

So you can either give that a try yourself (we'd love to hear your feedback!) or wait for the final release. In the mean time, tags can be added to individual items in version 6 while editing them. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• sque89
    sque89
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty oh yeah, that was really a confusion on my side. Thanks a lot for help, i am using the 7 beta now and it works as expected :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sque89: Ah great! We're also looking forward to making it more discoverable, so it's actually really helpful to know it wasn't obvious to you. Thanks so much for participating in the beta! :)

This discussion has been closed.