Family member cannot see vault

Comments

• TeeDee
    TeeDee
    Community Member

A confirmed family member cannot see shared vault that I created. The shared vault shows up fine on my devices but not on the family members device. Using Mac and IOS devices. I created a second shared vault also but it did not work either.

Thank you

Terry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TeeDee: Without more details I can only make an educated guess, but it sounds like they're either not signed into their account in the device or they're signed into the wrong one. If they use the account credentials for the account they created using your invite on the website, do they see all of the vault there?

• TeeDee
    TeeDee
    Community Member

Hi Brenty

I signed in with my family members devices, an Iphone and Ipad, with the information provided from your site. Both devices sign in with the account just fine but the shared vaults do not show up. I can see the newly shared vaults just fine on my Mac, iPhone and Ipad.

What type of details can I provide you to help me solve this issue?

Thank you
    Terry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TeeDee: The best thing to do will be to generate diagnostic reports for both the devices where you're having the issue and one where things are setup the way you want so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#DAS-63486-859]

If you’re reading this and you are not TeeDee, this Support ID is for TeeDee only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: DAS-63486-859

• TeeDee
    TeeDee
    Community Member

Hi Brenty

This evening I sent you 3 separate emails containing the diagnostic files for my Mac computer which is working fine along with the diagnostic files for my wife's iPhone and Ipad that are not reading the shared vault called "Shared with Brenda.

Thank you

Terry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TeeDee: Thanks! I see that we've received your emails, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

• TeeDee
    TeeDee
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty

Terry

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Just replied to you via email a bit ago, so I'll close this and we can work together there to get things sorted. :)

This discussion has been closed.