I give up, does anyone know how unlocking multiple accounts in 1Password X is supposed to function?

I have my personal 1password account, and my work 1password account. i have both accounts activated in 1Password X and at some point they will be locked. Unlocking in 1Password X only ever unlocks my personal account. there appears to be absolutely no way of unlocking the second account. it sits there in the accounts view with the word (locked) next to it. with no ability to unlock

of course it should unlock with the first account like every other 1password app does. but at the very least there should be a way of unlocking it when i need it. as of right now there appears to be absolutely no way of unlocking a second account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.6.0
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning, @gord! 👋

I'm sorry we didn't make it easier to understand how 1Password X handles multiple accounts. Improving this is something we're looking at addressing in a future update.

Anyway, the answers you seek are in this thread: Signing into multiple 1Password Team accounts on 1 Password X.

Please give that a gander and let us know if you have any further questions.

Take care,

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.