Firefox extension not worked on macOS.

Mikhail Filippov
Mikhail Filippov
Community Member

I try stable and beta extension. All isn't working.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.1.3
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mikhail Filippov - can you give us a little more information? 1Password is working fine in Firefox for me here, so if you can describe what's not working for you, it will be useful for us to help narrow down the problem. What version of Firefox are you running, specifically (please don't say "current"; give a specific version number). How are you trying to use 1Password? Are you clicking items from the main 1Password window? Visiting a URL manually and clicking on the browser extension button? Using a keyboard shortcut? Something else? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

• Mikhail Filippov
    Mikhail Filippov
    Community Member

1Password looks like disable button. screenshot

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mikhail Filippov - thanks for the clarification. To get a better idea of what might be going on behind the scenes with your 1Password/Firefox setup, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#KKX-33971-616]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @Mikhail Filippov only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: KKX-33971-616

• Mikhail Filippov
    Mikhail Filippov
    Community Member

done

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mikhail Filippov Thanks, replied there, let's keep the conversation going via email. :)

This discussion has been closed.