Working in a standalone iPhone app such as banking

Options
mueller262
mueller262
Community Member

I can't find any tutorials on how to access my 1Password passwords while in a standalone iPhone app such as banking or airlines. I'm not talking about while in Safari or other browser but from the app directly

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't find any tutorials on how to access password while in a standalone iPhone app such as banking

Comments

• AdamP
    AdamP
    Community Member
    Options

This support article should be what you're looking for.

For individual apps to work directly with 1Password, the developer of that app has to update their app to integrate with the iOS extension. If an app is already supported, you should see the 1Password icon in the password field of the login screen. Tapping that icon should bring up the 1Password extension. More details are in the article I linked to above.

The 1Password folks keep a list of supported apps here. If an app is in that list but the extension doesn't show up, it might just mean it needs to be updated in the store. If there's an app that's not in the list that you really want to to use with 1Password, you can always contact the developer to let them know it's a feature you want. Send them this link to the 1Password extension for iOS.

Hope this helps,

Adam

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thanks for the assist @AdamP.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.