buying standalone license for windows

edited April 2018 in Purchasing

i've bought 1password from the mac app store to my macs and although to my iphone from the ios app store.
now im considering buying a windows laptop and i want to know what is the price for 1password standalone license (one time purchase).
thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

ref: EJT-34384-164

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

Currently you can't buy a stand-alone licence for Windows, but hopefully this should be available very soon.

The problem is that there used to be a stand-alone licence for version 4 of 1PW for Windows, but that is a really old version, so licences are not being sold. The current version 6 does not support local vaults, so only works with the subscription model.

However, AgileBits have committed themselves to re-introducing local vaults in version 7, and you will then be able to buy a licence.

Version 7 is now available as a beta version for the Mac; I am not sure if it is also in beta for Windows. But there are obvious problems with using a beta version.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

It appears Intan has been in touch with you via email. Let’s continue the conversation there. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.