I have updated my iphone and downloaded the app again, but my new iphone does not link to my data.

Options
PCollins
PCollins
Community Member

I used your 1Passwrod app on my old iPhone - excellent. I updated my iPhone and once again downloaded the 1Password app, but the app does not recognize me - it is asking for secret keys etc. The icloud option also yields no results.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have updated my iphone and downloaded the app again, but my new iphone does not link to my data.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @PCollins,

Do you have a 1Password membership? If not then you'd be using 1Password in what we'd call "standalone" configuration. With this your data is by default stored only on the device you enter your data on. If you've set up syncing then your data would also be stored with whichever sync provider you opted for (iCloud or Dropbox). To restore access to your data you'd need to have configured syncing of your data previously, and you'd need to set up the new 1Password installation using the same settings.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.