Windows sign-in - "Unable to sign in, please check details provided and your network connection."

manishgiri
manishgiri
Community Member
edited April 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello,

I recently bought a 1Password membership. The app works well on my Macbook and iOS devices, but today when I tried setting up the app on my Windows 10 laptop - it simply won't work.

The error message I get is - Unable to sign in, please check details provided and your network connection.

I've checked other similar threads on the forum, like this, this, this and many more. All of them report the same issue, but there's no solution provided.

I'm not using any VPN or Proxy, and my app is the latest version too.

I was earlier using the 1Password app purchased off the mac app store, but I purchased a membership just so I could use 1Password on my Windows laptop too. So, I would appreciate any help in fixing this.

Thanks,
Manish

EDIT - Please ignore the post. It seems to be working now on its own. Don't know why it was showing the error earlier.

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Unable to sign in, please check details provided and your network connection.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. It sounds like maybe there was a problem on your machine preventing a secure connection from being established temporarily (that can be something as simple as the time being off), but I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.