Feature Request: Name in Credit Card Column View

Options
invalidptr
invalidptr
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Families user here so we've got a few credit cards in the parental shared vault. In some cases they are different accounts but otherwise very similar (Citi Costco). I would think Business users could benefit with improvements in this area too.

The struggle: trying to find a specific credit card by person.

Possible solution: Due to the nature of shared vaults and respecting other users naming conventions I'm looking for a way to fix this other than changing the title. In the column view adding a third row with the name would be ideal. Or if a third row can't be added, on the second row do "4123 **** 1234 - Johnny Appleseed"

I had a Twitter thread going with Matt a while back that is relevant to this discussion too. In this case it was about putting the name in the cascading menu (includes mockup).

Any improvement in this area would be appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

I can certainly see how this would be helpful. I’ve got cards for a few different people & businesses. That said my current solution is through use of the title, and I haven’t run into a situation where that hasn’t worked out. I understand for your particular use case you mentioned that may not be plausible. Something to think about. :) Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.