To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

eero Plus & App Store 1Password

Options
JaxGirl
JaxGirl
Community Member

I've had 1Password through the App Store (Mac and iOS) forever. Recently took advantage of the eero Plus offer which includes 1Password. Eero gave me a code for AgileBits support but I'm assuming that's for people with 1Password accounts NOT through the App Store. How do I transfer an App Store account? I only need an Individual account, not a Family account. 6.8.8

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.8.8
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JaxGirl: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The eero promotion is for a 1Password Families account. You don't have to invite anyone of course, but 5 family members are included in that anyway if you want to share 1Password — and securely share vaults — with loved ones.

If you currently have an Individual account you will need to convert it first. You will also need to cancel the iTunes subscription before you can convert the account, if you've setup billing through Apple.

You can do this in iTunes on your Mac:

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions

Or on an iOS device:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
    2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
    3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
    4. Tap Subscriptions.
    5. Tap the 1Password subscription that you want to manage, then tap Cancel Subscription to cancel it.

Please let me know when you’ve done this, then I can mark the iTunes subscription as cancelled to switch you over. I'll shoot you an email here as well so we can exchange account details not here in a public forum, and give you next steps. :)

ref: KJI-64428-366

• JaxGirl
    JaxGirl
    Community Member
    Options

Brenty - Done - although iTunes doesn't show 1Password as a subscription. Anyway, I subscribed to an Individual 1Password account on the website a day or two ago. So send me an email as to the next steps.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

@JaxGirl: Sorry to be a pain, but I do need you to reply my email before we go any further since we're dealing with making changes to your account. Please get back to me there when you can and we can get things sorted for you. I'll close this discussion to avoid any further confusing back and forth. :)

This discussion has been closed.