To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I get errors trying to use my.1password.com

Options
richbobo
richbobo
Community Member

my.1password.com is broken for me.

After the interface opens, I get this error:
"Failed to load categories: Minified React error #136; visit http://facebook.github.io/react/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=136&args[]=d for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings."

After I click to make the error go away, I cannot get any of my saved items to display their contents - when I click on a saved item to select it, nothing happens!

At one point, I was able to see some items, but the one I wanted to display got an error message (don't remember the message).

Everything works fine in the desktop app (Apple iMac).

Please help,
Rich

P.S. The only category available in the dropdown list was "Mac Beta".

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:I get errors trying to use my.1password.com. "Failed to load categories: Minified React error #136; visit http://facebook.github.io/react/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=136&args[]=d for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings." Also, when I click on an item to select it, nothing happens!

Comments

• richbobo
    richbobo
    Community Member
    Options

Was able to get the error message when I click on one of my saved items:
    "Failed to load item:

Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined"

• richbobo
    richbobo
    Community Member
    Options

Aha! I was able to look at my saved login in the desktop app and I noticed that there was a Login_password conflict listed. I deleted those fields and now my login entry item seems to work fine in the web app!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@richbobo: Thank you for getting in touch! I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm glad you took the time to let us know the details. That may help us track down the problem. Glad to hear that it's working for you now, but we're here if you need us! :)

ref: b5-3691

• richbobo
    richbobo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.