Just has a weird 1Password search problem

Options
RPBarnes
RPBarnes
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

EDIT - problem solved. Please delete this post, sorry. I had missed one tick in my preferences for what gets included in the 'all vaults' setting

Until recently I was always using the standalone version of 1Password with backups to Dropbox, Primary vault only being used.
Now I have a subscription, so all entries got copied to my Personal vault.
Today, I came on this forum and needed to Sign In so I could comment. When clicking on the 1Password Safari icon, nothing came up for the login even though I know it had been saved. I opened up the main 1P window and searched again, noting that it was set to 'all vaults' in the left hand window pane. No search result for my forum login details.
I then changed the vault to just my original Primary vault and it found my Agilebits login details. This is annoying on two levels. Firstly, why wasn't it showing up in the search when it was set to use all vaults?
Secondly, why did it save the login details there when my preferences are for all saved info to be in my new Personal vault?
Thanks. Richard.

1Password Version: 7.0 Beta 8
Extension Version: 7.0 Beta 8
OS Version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
Sync Type: I believe this is now on 1P servers since I changed to a subscription account.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.