Beta 9 items in the trash that shouldn't be there

iamecho
iamecho
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Morning! Some really great changes and fixes in beta 9, but a few issues too. There are 7 items in my trash after the update that definitely should not be there. Two banking logins that I use everyday. Three random passwords. Two logins I moved to a different vault about 2 weeks ago. I can't tell what they have in common. The weird thing is that my banking login is also in my Favorites where it belongs. It's as if it was duplicated and dropped in the trash. I'll hold off deleting the trash until I hear back.

The other noticeable glitch is when you launch 1Password everything is collapsed!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0.BETA-9 (70000009) AgileBit
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: families

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018

Some really great changes and fixes in beta 9

Thanks!

but a few issues too

If there weren’t it’d be a boring day. ;)

Two banking logins that I use everyday. Three random passwords. Two logins I moved to a different vault about 2 weeks ago. I can't tell what they have in common. The weird thing is that my banking login is also in my Favorites where it belongs.

Hmm. Do all of these items exist somewhere else as well as the Trash, or are some of them only in the Trash?

The other noticeable glitch is when you launch 1Password everything is collapsed!

Yep; discussion here:

[Bug] Sidebar Sections Closed on Launch — 1Password Support

Ben

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

@Ben Yes, all items exist somewhere else (3 different vaults to be exact)

• Hmm. Okay, thanks @iamecho. We’ll keep an eye out for this. Likewise if you find steps to reproduce it please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.