version 7-Beta 8 no app/ext in safari

Options
m_a
m_a
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Everything installed and working correctly. Licensed as standalone. Running os X 10.13.4. 1password installed in applications folder. Installed extension in firefox and it is working fine... except it asks to save password I just used from 1password. BUT.. no app/extension was installed in safari. Restarted safari. Still no app. The extension for Firefox works fine

I sync to dropbox although we are not doing it now on old computer because no longer supported by dropbox. I copied the dropbox folder from my old computer running ver 3. I setup dropbox and signed in. I installed 1password 7 beta. Told it I am a user and sync to dropbox. It worked perfectly. Went to licensing and it offered me the stand alone price. It is now licensed. I can see all my passwords and edit. The only thing I've found so far not working is the safari ext not being installed

1Password Version: 7 beta-8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @m_a,

It appears you may be a version behind. Please try installing beta 9:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPM7

Let me know how it goes. :)

Ben

• m_a
    m_a
    Community Member
    Options

It automatically upgraded to beta 9 and it works now. Thanks...

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Not sure what happened there but glad to hear the new Safari extension has made its appearance. We've still got some work to do on the new extension so please bear with us while we remove a number of rough edges.

This discussion has been closed.