Click "Purchase License" – nothing happens

padams002
padams002
Community Member
edited April 2018 in Mac

Hi,

I downloaded the 1Password app from the App Store. I opened it and then clicked "Read Only" and it brought up the window that says, "Buy a standalone 1Password 6 License." When I click on the blue button at the bottom that says, "Purchase License," nothing happens. I see the button depress, but it doesn't do anything.

I also tried going through the 1Password menu and clicking "Purchase 1Password." I also uninstalled the app, restarted the computer, reinstalled the app, turned off the firewall – nothing seems to be working.

Any clues for me?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided

ref: LLG-37436-119

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@padams002: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Going forward, the standalone version of 1Password is only going to be sold through our website directly. You can download it there and then purchase it that way. Just keep in mind that each version is a separate purchase.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.