would be good if you could create invalid password list

Options

I used to have a password that i used everywhere and now that i'm changing password on all sites where i have that password would be very useful if i could somewhere defined passwords not to use anywhere like this my universal password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:would be good if you could create invalid password list

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vituxre: I'm not sure what you mean. If you use 1Password to generate unique, random passwords for you, you won't need to worry about that. What are you trying to do exactly?

• vituxre
    vituxre
    Community Member
    Options

I had some old passowords that were not unique, that i just saved to 1Password on the go when opening websites, so now i wanted to get all websites that had the old password and change password for them to a unique one

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vituxre: Ah, thank you for clarifying. Depending on what you're using, you may be able to use Security Audit to find duplicate passwords:

Wow. That's a really boring screenshot! But that's where you can find Security Audit in 1Password for Mac. Let me know if that helps. :)

• vituxre
    vituxre
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you :) just what i was looking for

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! Have a great weekend. We're here if you need us. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.