Can't turn on Auto fill Android 8.1

cannfoddr
cannfoddr
Community Member

New Android device running 8.1 cannot turn on Auto fill - when I try to toggle it goes back to the 1password unlock screen

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cannfoddr: Thanks for getting in touch! Just to clarify, it sounds like you're doing this in 1Password itself. Have you tried enabling autofill in Android Settings > System > Languages & Input > (Advanced >) Autofill Service? Also, which version of 1Password are you using? Thanks in advance! :)

• cannfoddr
    cannfoddr
    Community Member

7.0 Beta6
    Using system autofill menu I can turn things on ty

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cannfoddr: Great! Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad that serves as a workaround, but I'd like to see if we can figure out why 1Password can't do that for you. please restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#CYS-37274-255]

If you’re reading this and you are not cannfoddr, this Support ID is for cannfoddr only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: CYS-37274-255

This discussion has been closed.