How do I report a website that doesn't work with 1PasswordX

I'm trying to enter a credit card number, and I have to copy and paste it from 1PasswordX. This is really obnoxious. Chrome is offering to autofill, but 1PasswordX refuses to do so.

Example site: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/credit_cards

1Password Version: 1.6.0
Extension Version: 1.6.0
OS Version: MacOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1PasswordX

Comments

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Post it here straight in the Forum.
    Link to the Page, 1P X and Browser Version.

A little explanation to this and wait............. ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jms703: Thanks for getting in touch! Indeed, we're happy to receive any reports of website issues here. But just to clarify, 1Password will never offer to autofill. 1Password doesn't do autofill; it only ever fills information where and when you tell it to. We're aware of the trouble with Kickstarter though and are working on some things that should help with that. You'll receive updates to 1Password X automatically as they become available. Cheers! :)

• jms703
    jms703
    Community Member

Sorry, auto fill is the wrong term, but I want 1PasswordX to fill in the forms. It fails on a number of pages, Kickstarter is the most recent.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jms703: No problem! I'm sorry to pick on you there. Some people do expect that though, so I wanted to make sure we're on the same page. We are: 1Password should fill better in this case, so we'll keep at it. Thank you for holding us to a higher standard!

This discussion has been closed.