Pause after Password

RayC1
RayC1
Community Member

Pause for ROBOT query. How to set 1Password input?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.0
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Pause for ROBOT query. How to set 1Password input?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RayC1: What do you mean?

• RayC1
    RayC1
    Community Member

How can I set a "pause" in 1Password after my user and password entries in order to respond to the "robot question"? At the moment, I have to manually paste my password to keep from flipping past the robot entry and getting a red banner message.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@RayC1 - thanks for clarifying. There are a couple of ways to avoid having 1Password submit before you have a chance to perform a Captcha on sites that require it:

1. In each Login item in 1Password, clicking on Edit will allow you to scroll down and adjust the drop-down menu for "Submit."
      You can switch it to "Never Submit," which will allow you to use Go & Fill as normal, but you'll be required to fill in the Captcha and click the submit button yourself after 1Password fills your data, OR
    2. The other option would be to just perform the Captcha first (manually, of course), then use the browser extension or keyboard shortcut to fill in the data and submit, as you usually would (which is what I do for sites that require a Captcha).
  • RayC1
    RayC1
    Community Member

Thanks you, Lars. Will try both methods. Used the first for entering AgileBits forum for this note. Functioned as I hoped and you described.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad Lars was able to help out! Personally I prefer #1 since it's almost guaranteed not to be affected by how the website is designed, but either can help. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.