Can't update 1Password for Windows

Hello--When I try to update 1Password for Windows on my office PC, I get the following error message: "Moved Permanently." I haven't updated since January. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2011
    You can always download 1Password from our web site.

The topic Link to 1Password for Windows and the Change Log History, which is permanently displayed at the top of this forum, includes (no surprise) a link to a page that includes every version we've released...including Beta builds, if you click the button near the upper right corner.

Once you get 1Password installed, you may want to consider enabling the option to check for new versions automatically, which you can do on the Updates tab of 1Password preferences. It's the most convenient way to make sure you're getting the advantage of the fixes and features of each new release.
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    thebbikins wrote:

Hello--When I try to update 1Password for Windows on my office PC, I get the following error message: "Moved Permanently."

Please download our latest version here: http://agilebits.com/onepassword/win/release_notes
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks, Stefan. I think it's important to remind folks that the topic at the top of the forum includes that link. It'll be easier to find that topic than this one.
  • thebbikins
    thebbikins
    Community Member
    Thank you.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Glad to help! Let us know if you have any other questions.
This discussion has been closed.