MacOS Firefox 60.0b16 1PX 1.6.3 Doesn't try to save new login

When I login to website for the first time (I am in the process of migrating my personal passwords from KeePass to 1Password), 1PX doesn't ask me if I want to add new login. I can, however, click "Save in 1Password" and it will save this login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.6.3
OS Version: MacOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

Try updating your extension to the recently released 1.7.0 and see if it fixes this issue, as you are a bit behind on releases. Click the hamburger menu => "Add-ons" => Click the Gear Icon => "Check for updates".

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@anton_serdyuk: Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry for the confusion there. 1Password X doesn't prompt you to save. You can use the inline menu to do that right in the login form though, as you noted. Alternatively, since you're using the 1Password desktop app, you can use its extension if you prefer the way that works:

https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

1Password X is great for cases where you can't (or don't want to) use the native app though. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• anton_serdyuk
    anton_serdyuk
    Community Member

Thank you very much for the answer! That's true, I might have been confused by normal extension, as I tried it first and then migrated to 1Password X. Since I use Linux (and Firefox) at work, 1Password X Beta being available on Firefox really unlocked 1Password for me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@anton_serdyuk: Well, it's just confusing, and I'm sorry about that. In time it will be simplified. Glad to help though — and it's really great to be able to use 1Password X on my Linux machine too. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.