sync problem (dropbox) with 1password for windows 10 (1803)

Eden Bensal
Eden Bensal
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

im using 1password for my iphone 7, ipad mini 2, mac mini 2012, macbook air 2015 and now windows 10 (all are up-to-date os and app).
so im using 1password beta for windows 10 sync via dropbox and i just find out it doesn't sync.
i create a new login on my windows app version and i cant see the new login on my apple devices. i even got a notification from dropbox that the files sync but still can see it on my 1password.

1Password Version: 7.0.543
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 1803
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Eden Bensal: It looks like you're using the 1Password 7 beta. Is that correct? If so, that only supports OPVault. If you've been syncing an AgileKeychain vault that would have been converted. Make sure that all of your devices are syncing with the same vault in Dropbox. This guide can help you check your configuration:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

Let me know what you find!

• Eden Bensal
    Eden Bensal
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

oh! you right. so which of them should i use? the OPVault?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Eden Bensal: Definitely use OPVault. That will be the format we'll be supporting going forward, and the Windows beta only works with that now already. I'm sorry for the confusion that caused, but that should do the trick for you. Let me know if you have any other questions though!

This discussion has been closed.