Release 1.7 now available ๐ŸŽ‰

1Password X 1.7 is available! This release has some great new features, including Markdown support in notes! ๐ŸŽ‰

This new version is working its way through the Chrome Web Store update process now and Chrome will install it for you automatically. Once it does, please let us know how it goes. Here's the full changelog.

If you're a Firefox fan and haven't tried 1Password X yet, weโ€™d love to have you join our beta team. Please give us your email and weโ€™ll be in touch with a special download link.

This release wouldn't have been possible without all your continued support and feedback. Please keep it coming!

Thank you! ๐Ÿงก

Comments

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

What is with the Feature to automatically copy an generated Password to the Clipboard?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@blaxxz: It's something we may add, depending on how 1Password X evolves. But having it copy automatically could also get it the way at times, and frankly it would wipe out whatever is already on your clipboard. So we'll have to continue to evaluate. Thanks for bringing this up though! :)

• bhutzler
    bhutzler
    Community Member

Hi, just to say that it eased my daily life such a lot since even the beta 1Password X for firefox was released. Great that it got to final that fast. Although even the beta was sufficient for me ;)
    Thanks a lot :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! It didn't feel fast while we were waiting, but it's so great now to be able to use 1Password X in Firefox that I agree it seems like it's always been there, and I don't know how I could live without it! :lol:

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Please Edit this Post to version 1.8 :)

• It's a full time job keeping up with this team. ๐Ÿ™‚

We have the changelog which appears as an in-app notification and the announcement blog post so I decided to stop posting each update here. Less is more as they say. ๐Ÿ™‚

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.