Amazon favorite not being sorted alphabetically in Android app

Options
pbryanw
pbryanw
Community Member

Hi,

I have 24 favorites set up in 1Password. I mainly use 1Password on Windows, where all my favorites are sorted alphabetically.

Recently, I've noticed that the Amazon login in my list of favorites, is not in alphabetical order in the Android app (it's last in my list of favorites - all other favorites are sorted alphabetically in 1Password for Android).

I've tried going into my 1Password account, but my favorites are also sorted alphabetically on this web-site.

I'm just wondering how I can get the Amazon login back to the top of my list of favorites in Android, as I can't seem to find a way to do this? All my favorites are located in the same, personal, vault for myself.

Any help appreciated. :+1: Thanks :chuffed:

1Password Version: 6.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Andoid 7.1.1
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi, I remembered I still had 1Password on macOS, so was able to rearrange my favorites on this, and put my Amazon login at the top again. :+1: (This change was then synced to my Android device).

I'm just wondering if this ability will make its way into the new Windows 7 beta currently in testing, as I couldn't find a way to do this in the Windows client?

• peri
    Options

Hi @pbryanw. Thanks for reaching out! I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue. That said, we've had some persistent problems with reordering Favorites, so I can't say that this functionality will be supported on other platforms in the future, but I'll pass your request along to our team!

This discussion has been closed.