Search result shows wrong entry

2»

Comments

• paul_piglobal
    paul_piglobal
    Community Member

Hmmm... I'm still getting the same search results problem with 7.0.6. (Should've mentioned it sooner, eh?)

• Hi @paul_piglobal

Thanks. Yeah, we thought we had this fixed up in 7.0.6 but it is apparent that isn't the case. Thanks for the report.

Ben

• mdehlwes
    mdehlwes
    Community Member

I’m still facing this bug in 7.0.6

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get this fixed up as soon as we're able.

• paul_piglobal
    paul_piglobal
    Community Member

@brenty Any update? It’s proven to be an immense pita on urgent remote support calls.

• @paul_piglobal

I’ve been testing the latest beta and have not experienced this issue at all there. We’re cautiously optomistic that we’ve got the issue fixed and if all goes well that fix will be in the next update.

Ben

• fish
    fish
    Community Member
    edited July 2018

UPDATE - I should have clicked over to page 2 and seen that you are actually still experiencing it in 7.0.6, so I will be patient:)

Hi, I've finally taken to time to look up this issue I've been facing. It's happening to me on iOS iPhone and I think I've experienced the same on iPad, but focussing on iPhone as it just happened to me again. I think this entry is related.

I will launch the app and enter using face detection on iPhone X. I have the latest 1password app 7.0.6 and iOS 11.4.

The problem is, I will be in Categories and I'll search for a term and the list will change but it won't show me entries with the term or in some cases does not show me all the entries for the search term.

I kill the app and re-launch and it works fine but it will pretty much fail in the same way the very next time I use it.

Should I try deleting the app and reinstalling? I have a 1password subscription.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, sorry for the trouble there. Hopefully all goes well with the beta and we can get an update out to everyone.

This discussion has been closed.