Documents after being tagged, get stuck in offline changes

pbryanw
pbryanw
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I have 3 documents (software licence files) that I recently tagged in 1Password 7.0.532.

Upon tagging them (I added a documents tag) they got stuck in Offline Changes.

I left them there for a few days, but they're still in this Offline folder. I also tried removing the documents tag, but this didn't remove their Offline status.

I'm just wondering if you can repeat this at your end, and whether it's a bug with adding tags to document files (or something else)?

I've just updated to 7.0.539, where the issue still persists.

(Also, just a thanks for the new unlock button - my dad (in particular) will appreciate this feature, as he's not very keyboard-dextrous :chuffed: )

1Password Version: 7.0.539
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: Windows 10 x64 1709
Sync Type: 1Password Family Account

Comments

• Hi @pbryanw,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I'm not able to reproduce this, I just tagged and untagged 100 Document items.

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report? Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

(Also, just a thanks for the new unlock button - my dad (in particular) will appreciate this feature, as he's not very keyboard-dextrous :chuffed: )

You're welcome!

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

Hi,

Thanks @MikeT - report has been generated and sent to the above support email (with suggested information).

The support number I received in return is: [#UIA-49474-259]

Thank you very much for your help with this :+1:

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply there as soon as we finish reading the report.

At first glance, it looks like there were sync conflicts, which 1Password did try to resolve but it didn't work.

• MikeT
    edited April 2018

Hi @pbryanw,

Just to let you know, we're still investigating and will reply as soon as we can.

The issue will require an application update to fix it.

ref: OPW-1929

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

@MikeT - Many thanks for the update :chuffed:

I was just wondering if it's worth signing out of 1Password, deleting my 1Password folder & starting again - might this fix it?

Or would it be best to wait for the application update now :+1:

• Hi @pbryanw,

Wait for the next update, it is coming within the week. We have fixed the problem, so once you have this update, you'll have to do that process of starting over.

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

@MikeT - Thanks again - look forward to the update :chuffed: :+1:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.