I changed a PW on my iMac but the change is not reflected in my iPhone.

ryanjdowney
ryanjdowney
Community Member

I'm currently signed into my 1P account via Google Chrome on my MacBook. It shows the correct history of when I've used 1P on my iMac at home and my iPhone. However, an important password I updated on my iMac has not been updated on my iPhone. Even thought it shows it was "last changed" on the correct date, the change is not reflected. This is quite frustrating as I'm traveling and do not remember the new password (didn't think I'd have to remember it, since I have password manager!)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Changed a password on my iMac but the old password is still showing on my iphone.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ryanjdowney: Unfortunately without some basic information you've omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, have you setup sync? If so, what method are you using to sync your 1Password data between these devices? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.