Opening 1P mini is like watching paint dry

IndigoHomme
IndigoHomme
Community Member

Clicking on the icon takes about 10 seconds for it to respond, then typing the password appears to do nothing. I get the spinning beachball cursor, then after about 10 seconds the password bullets start appearing - first one, then pause, then four then pause, repeated until the full password is displayed. Finally after a total elapsed time of about 30 seconds the vault opens.

Even after the vault is open it is laggy.

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (688002)
Extension Version: 4.7.0
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@IndigoHomme - that's definitely not the way it's supposed to be! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. However, based on what you're describing, I think the best way to proceed is - rather than me trying to play 20 questions with you here - for you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#KLQ-22254-131]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @IndigoHomme only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: KLQ-22254-131

• IndigoHomme
    IndigoHomme
    Community Member

Been meaning to get back to you.
    Turns out it was an SMC/PRAM issue.
    Cleared both and now it's humming along.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well again. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.