cannot open app, stops at the first decryption screen

junpayment
junpayment
Community Member
  1. open android 1password app.
  2. enter master password.
  3. display "composite"
    does not advance to subsequent screens. help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @junpayment. Let's see what's going on here. First, can you let me know what the make and model of your device is, what version of Android it's running, as well as what version of 1Password you're using? Can you confirm you installed 1Password through the Play Store, or did you install through another service? Also, are you able to send a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

One more thing--is this the first time you're using 1Password on this device, or is 1Password already set up, and you're noticing this error after you'd been using it successfully on the device?

• junpayment
    junpayment
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

@peri
    thanks reply.

device: Huawei nova
    android version: 7.0
    1password version: 6.8

Can you confirm you installed 1Password through the Play Store, or did you install through another service? Also,

non

One more thing--is this the first time you're using 1Password on this device, or is 1Password already set up, and you're noticing this error after you'd been using it successfully on the device?

It took time to log in with the same device before, but I was able to log in.
    This time, I set the master password to 512 bytes.
    After that, I can no longer log in.

I can log in with pc.

• junpayment
    junpayment
    Community Member

sorry, i solved it.
    I mistook my password..
    I seem to have put more than one space before the password.

• @junpayment I'm glad to hear that you've managed to get back into 1Password. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

This discussion has been closed.