Problem navigating within 1Password

I can sign in to 1Password but the window shuts when I attempt to move to any other place.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can sign in to 1Password but the window shuts when I try to navigate anywhere else.

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@misterpagopago welcome to the forum! We are happy to help!

My best guess is that you are accessing 1Password mini rather than the 1Password Mac app.

After you sign in, does the window look something like this:

• misterpagopago
    misterpagopago
    Community Member

Hi, no it does not look like that. What should I do?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@misterpagopago: To be clear, if you're interacting with anything but 1Password, the focus will change to that. Could you please clarify what you're seeing though? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Also, what are the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, since you left that information out of your post? Thanks in advance!

• misterpagopago
    misterpagopago
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Hi Brenty,

I'm using OS High Sierra 10.13.3, Safari 11.0.3, 1Password 3.8.22.

Attached is a screen shot of what I see when I open 1Password.

Sorry that I did not include what extension versions that I'm using.
    I don't know how to do that. Can you advise me?

Thanks,

Ken

[screenshot containing sensitive information removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@misterpagopago: Thanks for clarifying. I'm sorry for the confusion. 1Password 3 is compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion, not High Sierra or anything else reasonably recent. You can find more details here:

1Password 3 legacy support information

You'll need to upgrade to a newer version that is compatible with the current version of macOS and web browser. You can get the latest as part of a 1Password.com membership, since that includes all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.