Desjardins bank login/password

1Password X doesn't works on this site:
https://accweb.mouv.desjardins.com/identifiantunique/identification?langueCible=en

Works ok with 1 Password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.7.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks for the report, @serpentz. I believe this is a similar situation as the Tangerine issue you reported previously. We fill correctly here but the inline menu icon isn't showing up in the username field. Right-clicking in the context menu and selecting Show 1Password will tell 1Password X to display the icon in the field. 🙂

• serpentz
    serpentz
    Community Member

Hi Dalton,

Ok Thanks. For this site it works with the right-click show 1Password.

Question:

Is that possible to add an horizontal bar to scroll the Login Title when using the inline menu icon in the field.
    using 1Password X, I can not see all my Login title, which make it difficult to choose the right one.

Regards,

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@serpentz Can you post a screenshot of the issue you're having? Unless the inline menu is too narrow, I haven't ever had an issue seeing my titles, so I want to make sure we understand exactly what is happening for you.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ 1Password
    Fort Worth, Texas

• serpentz
    serpentz
    Community Member

Here it is:

From the field:
    As you can see the login title is too long and the end is replace by 3 dots.

From the 1Password extension button top right:
    Here the button "Remplir" hide the text for the login title on that line

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@serpentz: Indeed, 1Password X shows about 21 characters in the inline menu, so if you have very long names for logins they will be truncated. I'm not sure we want to make it much wider, as that will have a big impact with people not using large displays (which seems to be a lot these days), but we'll keep this in mind as we continue to iterate on the design. Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.