Unable to save an entry for RaboDirect NZ as non-standard login

I want to save the first two fields for logging into my RaboDirect account as these don't change each time, but the third field does so I don't want to save this field.

The URL for the login page is https://secure1.rabodirect.co.nz/cwsoft/policyenforcer/pages/loginB2CDGPEN.jsf

When entering my login details into the first two fields and clicking 'Save in 1Password' it only saves the information in the second field.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:rabodirect

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, @jaysonhoogy! Thanks for letting us know you're running into this issue. Upon visiting the link you kindly shared, I noticed that the 1Password X icon isn't shown in any of those fields. After a bit of digging, it looks like all three of those fields have a z-index of 9000, which means the field will always be covering the inline icon. I've created an internal tracker so that we can look into working around this behavior, but in the meantime, let's see if we can create your desired Login a different way.

Do you use 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows, by chance? Similarly, do you happen to use the 1Password extension anywhere? We should be able to create a Login item that fills correctly with either of those. Just let me know which one you use and I'll happily provide steps for you to follow.

ref: b5x-426

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jaysonhoogy: Also, it isn't obvious as we sort of snuck it in there, but if you right-click the 1Password X toolbar icon you can find a "Save Login" option there. Let me know if that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.