Upgrade from 1PW 6 to 7 [License purchase will be available in the next update]

phoefler
phoefler
Community Member
edited May 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi guys,

I was using 1Password 6 for years and it was a pleasure to be part of the beta program of 1Password 7 for Windows.
I am going to purchase 1PW7. As I heard, there a pre-sale program when upgrading. But I can't find any information about it.
Could you please tell me how I can buy a 1PW 7 for Windows license with the pre-sale discount?

best

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

Hi @phoefler,

Thank you for your kind words! :chuffed: I am glad to hear you like 1Password on Windows.

That code is not in 1Password 7 Beta yet. Please stay tuned for the next update of 1Password 7 for Windows and you will be able to purchase a standalone license (with a discount!) there.

Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always ready to help. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• phoefler
    phoefler
    Community Member

Hallo @Greg,

thanks for your reply.
    I am confused, according to your blog post here, there is a pre-sale discount?
    https://blog.agilebits.com/2018/03/28/the-1password-7-beta-for-mac-is-lit-and-you-can-be-too/

Have I missed it?

Best

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@phoefler: Sorry for the confusion!

1Password 7 for Windows will be sold separately, please check this post in our blog:

Introducing 1Password 7 Beta for Windows

In the Pricing part of this post we have more information about the discount for 1Password 7 for Windows. You haven't missed anything – start using 1Password 7 Beta for Windows today and stay tuned for the next update. :)

Let me know if it clarifies this situation. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• phoefler
    phoefler
    Community Member

@Greg, great - thanks for clarification.
    I am already using 1Password 7 Beta for Windows right now ...

So, I'll be patient and wait for the release ... :-)
    Keep up the good work!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@phoefler: You are always welcome! :chuffed:

Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help you with 1Password.

Have a wonderful week!

++
    Greg

• alexis_br
    alexis_br
    Community Member

It tells me free beta ends may 25 .... will i be able to upgrade by then ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alexis_br: Check for updates. ;)

• alexis_br
    alexis_br
    Community Member

thanks - had not seen the link to licenses ... great. I use a PC AND a Mac (yes i know that unorthodox), do i need to buy 2 licenses ?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@alexis_br: Standalone licenses for 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows will be sold separately, so if you will need to purchase two licenses, if you are planning to use 1Password on different platforms.

I would recommend you to sign up for an Individual account instead. It includes all 1Password apps for all platforms, all future upgrades are also included in your subscription.

Let me know if it helps. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.