Password Generator Length box doesn't fit

The screenshot says it all: the length box of the password generator doesn't fit in the plugin design. Using 1Password X 1.8.1 on Windows 10 (latest) with Chrome 66.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X 1.8.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

+1. I am observing the same issue.

1Password Version: NA
    Extension Version: 1Password X (1.8.2)
    OS Version: macOS High Sierra (10.13.4) on a 5K iMac
    Sync Type: 1Password Families

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Fooligan, @yokk: Thanks for getting in touch! That's interesting. It reminds me of an issue we've had with Chrome's scaling. Are either of you using that ( / Ctrl + / -)? I'm not seeing wha's shown in the screenshot on any of my OSes here, so I suspect there's something different about your Chrome setups than mine. Let me know what you find! :)

• protozzx0
    protozzx0
    Community Member

@brenty: I'm on vacation at the moment without my computer, but I'll check first thing when I get home. Thanks!

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

@brenty

I am seeing this on my 5K iMac at home and on my Ubuntu 16.04 workstation.

5K iMac

Ubuntu 16.04

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to document this issue. We have a fix for this issue which is undergoing review and testing now. Assuming there are no issues, you'll see it in our next beta release.

Thanks again for your help!

&drew

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Thanks @beyer and @brenty

I should have also clarified that I observe this behavior when clicking the extension icon and pressing ctrl + . or cmd + ..

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@yokk: That sounds good to me! Enjoy your vacation, and hopefully we'll have a new beta for you to test once you're back. :chuffed:

@Fooligan: Likewise, thanks for the extra details. Once the new beta is available, please do let us know if the issue is resolved for you. The feedback is appreciated! :)

• protozzx0
    protozzx0
    Community Member

@brenty @beyer Just wanted to confirm 1Password X 1.8.3 fixed it for me. Thanks again for your hard work & quick responses.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@yokk: Hey, thanks so much for reporting it, and confirming that 1.8.3 helped. Cheers! :)

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

I can confirm. 1.8.3 fixed the issue on my Mac and Ubuntu systems.

Thanks.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the confirmation. We greatly appreciate it! :smile:

Please let us know if anything else looks off to you and we will continue to improve 1Password X!

&drew

This discussion has been closed.