Trouble With Twitter

Options

I'm having a problem and part of it is that I'm unsure if it lies with 1Password or Twitter. Every other website and app works generally well with 1Password. Some are exceptional. Twitter is different. When I go to right click on the login form and go to 1Password and choose Twitter, I am suddenly locked out. I get in an endless loop where no matter how many times I put in my info, I am brought to a login screen. Even if I copy and paste or type in my info after this happens, I am still redirected to a login screen.

My only fix is to clear my cookies, open a new browser and paste in my information without the use of 1Password's autofill functionality to get it to work.

Again, I'm not sure where the problem lies. Getting support from Twitter is next to impossible, but I can get support here. Has anyone experienced this.

I prefer using Firefox by the way.

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.0.17134
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Even if I copy and paste or type in my info after this happens, I am still redirected to a login screen.

@aechcutt: That really sounds like 1Password is not involved at all. It does sound frustrating though. I had a similar issue with YouTube a while back, and only resetting the browser resolved it finally. Before that, I just kept getting taken to the login page again every time I logged in!

Have you tried setting up a new profile in Firefox, without any other extensions or add-ons? I don't know why, but the most common issue I encounter with that browser is corrupt profiles. I guess maybe because it's such an old codebase compared to others. Definitely give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.