New to Iphone, new to installing a stand alone (non account) version of OnePassword.

Options
Cerberus
Cerberus
Community Member
edited May 2018 in iOS

Hi, I have purchased a stand alone license of OPword a while ago. I use it on my MacMini. I'ma bit confused about how it sells for an Iphone. I downloaded and installed it from the app store. I chose the stand alone option as I hope I got it all right. German version. However I was expecting a registration option where I'm asked to type in my License #. I can't seem to find this option. Did I miss to find it or is this a free version?
Also, how can I load my backup file I did from my desk top app?

P.S. Edit: I just managed to synchronize between my desk top version and the IOS app. So, I guess the pro purchase where you get all the desk top features is where the IOS app. earns its' money, right?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

So, I guess the pro purchase where you get all the desk top features is where the IOS app. earns its' money, right?

Correct. That, and of course memberships. There is no license # to input. The Pro features purchase is tied to your Apple ID. :)

Also, how can I load my backup file I did from my desk top app?

It sounds like you got this figured out, but for the benefit of anyone else who might read this:

Sync your 1Password data

:)

Ben

• Cerberus
    Cerberus
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hey Ben, thanks bunches for chiming in. I purchased the pro add on et voila. All my custom folders and all the desk top version's extra categories unlocked and are all there now.

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. You’re very welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.