Third field for entry

Options

Am trying to create a login at the following website

https://www.netxinvestor.com/web/netxinvestor/login?sessiontimedout=true

It requires three field to be entered. I can only get 2 go them into my login, how do I get the third one

Thanks
Dan Kabat

1Password Version: 6.8.78
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OS X 10.13.2
Sync Type: You

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @dkabat,

If you save a Login item from inside the browser it will record the value for all three fields. An easy way to create the new Login item is either to delete the existing one and log into the site as you normally would or you can manually create one using the steps outlined on our page How to save a Login manually in your browser. The Login item won't display the third field next to the username and password but it will be stored in the web form details section and 1Password does use this when it tries to fill. For any 3+ field form like this you'll want to save the Login item in the browser as the only way to stand a chance at correctly filling multiple fields is to know in advance about the various fields you wish filled.

If you find that doesn't work please let us know but my testing just now suggested you should find it works :smile: Thank you for the URL by the way, it makes helping much easier :+1:

• aadgit05
    aadgit05
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue. How do I do this using 1PasswordX?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @aadgit05,

As 1Password X only supports saving from in the browser it should be happening as a matter of course. Clicking on the 1Password icon in a field should always allow you to save a new Login item I believe. If you elaborate on what doesn't seem to be working we'll certainly try and help.

This discussion has been closed.