Text colour in 1Password 7

Furzul
Furzul
Community Member

Is it possible to change the text colour in say, the new password generator, ( very useful tool by the way ) to somthing easier to see. Dark gray on a black back ground is not easy to read. I have only just updated, so there may be other places I have not yet found.

Comments

• Hey @Furzul! That text color is static I'm afraid. I'm surprised to hear it's not easy to read though. We're using the same weight and font as the other fields in 1Password:

Is that the one you're referring to?

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member

@Jacob right, but the size, weight and colour in other areas are also not good eg: labels and fields, small, grey and rather indistinctive from each other - I don't like it. I appreciate there is a slight difference, but I have to look hard every time. I have raised a separate thread on this.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JamesHenderson - given the volume of user questions that are coming in now on day two of the launch of a new version, we'd appreciate your help in not raising the same issue in multiple threads, which slows down the support experience for everyone, including you. Thanks!

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member

@Lars - I think you are being overly sensitive here. I wasn't raising the issue again - I was showing empathy with the OP who had raised the same issue as I had and acknowledged that I had already raised it. ...also my comment wasn't a question ;-)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.