To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I want to cancel my trial period

Options
helpmeout
helpmeout
Community Member

I signed up for a free trial of 1Password with my iphone and i can't find any place within the app to cancel. I tried signing in on browser but it requires some secret code that apparently i don't get if i'm not a member which i guess i am not. I am very confused and just want to cancel the trial period. The app definitely did not serve me. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hey there, @helpmeout !

Shoot - I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of 1Password. Before you cancel, are there any issues that I can address for you? I'd love the opportunity to help you fix any problems that you're having with the app.

If you'd still like to cancel, no worries. Here's a nifty knowledge base article that outlines how to manage your 1Password.com subscription: https://support.1password.com/manage-subscription/#manage-your-subscription

Please note that the above article only applies to 1Password.com accounts. If you're using the iOS app without a 1Password.com account, then no cancellation is necessary. Simply delete the app and you should be good to go!

I hope this helps, but feel free to let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with!

• helpmeout
    helpmeout
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Thank you so much for your response. It's just not what I expected and not really something that I would realistically use. I did only download the app on my phone so thank you. I will delete the app and end the subscription in the app store so that I don't get charged at end of trial period. Thanks again.

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries -- thanks for giving 1Password a shot! We'll always be here if you have any other questions, and have a great rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.