Issues after Win 10 1803 update?

After upgrading my Windows 10 to 1803 creator's update, I have found that the 1Password is not working properly in some aspects.
1) The 1Password extension for Chrome stops working, when I clicked the 1Password extension icon on Chrome, nothing happens.
2) Some popup windows are just blank, such as the "Password Generator" (from the right click menu of the system tray icon) and the "save the login" when I log in a website.
I have tried to set Chrome as my default browser, rebooted the PC couple times but no work. I need some help to fix these issues, thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

Hi @judechen2006,

Thank you for reporting this! We had a couple of similar reports, so we are investigating this issue right now.

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you have this issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report on our side and take a closer look at what is going on.

Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• judechen2006
    judechen2006
    Community Member

Thanks, will do.

• judechen2006
    judechen2006
    Community Member

For your reference, your support ID is [#UBA-72497-688].

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @judechen2006,

Thank you for the report! I've found it on our side and we will get back to you via email soon. Thanks!

ref: UBA-72497-688

This discussion has been closed.