I would like some utility shell scripts (preferably in bash or zsh) for using the 1Password CLI to perform the following functions:
1. Create a new secure note.
2. Delete a secure note (completely delete it, don't leave it in the Trash).
3. Update the contents of a secure note with new data.
4. Rename a secure note (the note under the original name should be deleted).
5. Copy a secure note to another secure note with a different name (the note under the original name should remain).
I'm willing for this to be done with documents instead of a secure notes, if that turns out to be easier.
I believe that all of these can be accomplished via a combination of multiple CLI calls, "jq" calls, and scripting logic. I'm willing to write these, but before I start to "reinvent the wheel", I'm wondering if anyone has already created scripts that perform any of these functions.
Thank you in advance.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided