No keyboard shortcut in 1Password mini for access to Vaults menu

Options
stillmoms
stillmoms
Community Member

During the 7.0 beta process I asked about a keyboard shortcut to access the Vaults menu (not just the Cmd+0 - Cmd+9 shortcut to switch between the first nine vaults) and was told that improvements to vault switching via keyboard would be coming. Now the final release is out and not only does the new Cmd+K "Jump to…" shortcut from the full 1Password app not work in 1Password mini, but I can't even use Cmd+, to access the settings menu which contains an All Vaults submenu. This prevents me from switching between the nearly 50 vaults I use regularly without using the trackpad or mouse, a major slowdown for my workflow.

Do you plan on having the "Jump to…" feature implemented in a future release of 1Password 7.0 for 1Password mini? Even just making the Cmd+K shortcut key open the Vaults menu and allowing us to type in a few characters to quickly navigate it would be a major boon.

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: 4.71
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@stillmoms - I don't have any particular roadmap to share with you for specific features of 1Password 7 for Mac (especially given how new it still is), but yes, we plan to make improvements to keyboard switching for vaults.

• chadseld
    Options

The main app uses Command-L to hide and show the vault list. We will do something similar in the mini. Thank you for the feedback.

• stillmoms
    stillmoms
    Community Member
    Options

@chadseld I was just coming back to this thread because I installed the 7.0.1 update and saw the mention of this shortcut key in the release notes. I LOVE YOU AGILEBITS

• chadseld
    Options

the love is mutual

This discussion has been closed.